Friday, March 20, 2009

Here We Go

Tomorrow I leave for San Jose. We'll be crashing at Ben's parents house for the night, then leaving in the wee hours of the morning for SF airport. Then 14 (? I think) long hours of flight. We'll be sleeping a few hours in the airport in Lima, then heading out for Cusco, Peru, our final destination.

Prep: Today I went to Costco with Hanna, one of the girls on the trip. We bought a bunch of food for snacks and I packed them up. I filled those bags up so much, we'll be feasting on the plane!

I'm going to post on here as much as possible.
Thanks for reading and have a great week! (esp those of you on spring break)

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAY you're in peru. eat a guinea pig for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! I can't wait to hear about all the awesome things that God does on your trip. love, Jewl

    ReplyDelete